[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
World of RoboFarmCraft • View topic - Chests bug

Chests bug

It's better to use the in-game bug-reporter but, if you absolutely must, go ahead and tell us all about it, here.

(Please search this forum for earlier threads before starting a new thread.)

Chests bug

Postby Denis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:16 am

Major problem with taking stuff out of chests. When you drag something out of a chest and place it over something else, like the robot or another item on the ground, there is a nice animation of stuff being sucked in and the item(s) disappear. At first I placed the items (seeds) over the robot, thinking "hey that might be cool if I could put the stuff directly into the robot and not have to do the back and forth to pick them up" and was happily surprised by the animation. Except the seeds just weren't in the robot's inventory. The by mistake I place my workbench over my furnace and the workbench disappeared.
Denis

Re: Chests bug

Postby worfc » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Posted by WORFC, board admin, moderator, game author.

Please
You can also follow us on
Check out the (short updates 1-3x/week.)
worfc
Site Admin

Grabber bug [was: Chests bug]

Postby worfc » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:26 pm

OOPS!

Ok, discovered issue: It looks like the robot grabber doesn't sense things properly, so he won't pick things up as expected.

I'll push a hot-fix for that later today.

Please
worfc
Site Admin

Postby Denis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Denis

Postby worfc » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Yeah, now it's looking like the real issue is that objects aren't properly placed on the farm-grass.

(I *swear* I tested this!)

Hot-fix coming "soon!"

Please
worfc
Site Admin

Postby Denis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Denis

Postby worfc » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Please
worfc
Site Admin

Postby worfc » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Please
worfc
Site Admin

Postby Denis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Read everything to feel the pain of doing what I wrote. It takes a longer time to actually wire it.

In my (limited) experience, I have never seen the grabber pick anything up while standing motionless, so I would never expect it to grab stuff from under the robot. From what I understood, the robot had to be moving to pick stuff up, which means the back and forth mentioned. Which is a pain.

Is there a place I can read that furnaces cannot be put into chest by any chance (and before you tell me it wouldn't fit in a chest, remember it fits in a robot)? What I think happened is that I placed the chest on the ground, then I dropped the furnace, which appeared on the ground instead of in the chest (on the other side of the chest, not near the robot). I then pulled out seeds and placed them on the robot (again not near the furnace) and they did the suck motion.

Since you told me I could open a furnace, I found the seeds inside the furnace, along with the benchwork.

Again, where can I read that the furnace on the ground can be opened? I must have missed that in the manual.
Denis

Postby worfc » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Please
worfc
Site Admin

Next

Return to Bug reports